Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Technological change and productivity
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and local development
- Decentralization and efficiency of institutions
- Local economic development and the quality of institutions
- Public policies for a sustainable development of cities and regions
- Social relations and mobility
- Demographic change and migration
- Changes in the spatial distribution of economic activities
- Regional inequality
Full papers or extended abstracts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 10, 2023. Papers in a complete version have priority in the selection process. Authors will be notified of acceptance by June 30, 2023. Thanks to sponsorship from American Studies Center of Naples, the conference is free of charge, including meals and social events.
Presented papers can be included in the conference proceedings.
Extended Abstracts or full papers: June 10, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: June 30, 2023
Congress Opens: September 28-29, 2023